HOW TO APPLY
Congratulations! You have made an empowered decision to invest in yourself with the YIB 200-hour Teacher Training! Please note, there is only ONE WEEK left to register for the 2017-2018 Yoga Teacher Training. We recommend you complete your application and submit your $500 deposit as soon as you can to reserve your spot.
Here are 3 easy steps for completing the registration process for the 2017-2018 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training:
- Click the button below to fill out your application.
- Once your application is complete, return to this page and scroll down to Deposit & Tuition payment section below
HOW TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT & TUITION BALANCE
Once you have completed your application EITHER
Submit your non-refundable $500 Deposit (reserves your spot for 30 days)
PAY $500 DEPOSIT HERE
Pay your tuition in full to complete your registration.
*NOTE* If you are paying your Tuition in full, DO NOT PAY THE $500 DEPOSIT, which is included in the price of your Tuition.
Standard Tuition Rate $3250
- $500 DEPOSIT PLUS ONE TIME PAYMENT of $2750 not later than September 22, 2017 by cash, check or credit card.
- $500 DEPOSIT PLUS 6 AUTO PAYMENTS of $459 starting September 2017.
- The Standard Tuition (paid after June 30th) is $3250. The Institute accepts CASH, CHECK or CREDIT CARD payment. If paying with Credit Card, choose either button below to pay your full $3250 tuition or to pay your remaining $2750 balance in full, if you already paid your $500 application deposit.
- Payment Plan is available in the form of 6 auto-payments of $459 starting September 2017. CREDIT CARD is only accepted for these auto-payments
- If you are paying the remaining balance with the Payment Plan, let us know via email and you will receive a contract and instructions for your auto-payment.
PAY $2750 BALANCE HERE
PAY FULL $3250 TUITION HERE
Contact the Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have NOT paid your tuition in full to communicate the payment method you are choosing for the remaining balance of your Tuition and by what deadline.